ONE-ON-ONE JOB SEARCH SUPPORT…
I manage your job search with you–we break down the tasks to complete and design a timeline, then I hold you accountable to it. The process is customized to your needs, but normally includes:
- preparing a polished résumé that is ready to be customized to each job ad,
- identifying specific jobs to which you will apply,
- drafting a cover letter, personal statement, or professional school essay,
- customizing application documents to each ad,
- preparing and practicing answers to commonly-ask job interview questions,
- doing a mock interview to practice all the interview “do’s” and avoid all the “don’ts.”
$150 per session: Usually one session plus email follow up per item above. To stay on track with tasks & timelines, a single session can also be divided into weekly touch points with email follow-ups and billed every four weeks.
Do you prefer a-la-carte services? I offer feedback and editing on a single draft of a 1-2 page document for $30.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Need help figuring out what it is you want to do? Consider Jodi Torzewski’s Career Consultation services.