The August newsletters look forward to the new academic year that will be starting over the next several weeks.
In the Career Coaching Newsletter:
- The top three things you should be doing on LinkedIn and why.
- Suggestions for how to think about your resume from the employers’ perspective.
- Links to tips for interview prep.
In the Faculty Newsletter:
- Tips and models for students’ college-to-career transitions.
- 5 simple steps to get students to make professional use of PowerPoint to enhance their class presentations.
- A nudge to get one more writing project done before all the responsibilities on campus begin.
Please subscribe and distribute through this SignUp form or email me to add you to the subscription list: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darcy Lear is a career coach specializing in academic writing, job search documents, professional school applications, and interview preparation. For one-on-one support in preparing for your job search or to set up a campus workshop, contact Darcy: email@example.com