Over the past month, a lot of proud parents have posed for pictures like this with their young graduates (the photo is my mom with her parents in 1951).
“Graduation” is the theme around which the June newsletters from darcylear.com are built.
In the Career Coaching Newsletter:
- Advice for the recent grads who are making the rounds, doing as many interviews as they can.
- Links to articles with advice for recent grads.
In the Faculty Newsletter:
- How to get students to engage with their presentation topics (so they start practicing for those post-graduation interviews).
- Links to news items about how graduates are fairing in the job market.
- Summer plans? Need to get publishing? Plan a workshop for fall?
Please subscribe and distribute through this SignUp form or email me to add you to the subscription list: email@example.com
Darcy Lear is a career coach specializing in job search documents, professional school applications, and interview preparation. For one-on-one support in preparing for your job search or to set up a campus workshop, contact Darcy: firstname.lastname@example.org